Travel Experience with Sarah Carroll of Main Line French Tutor
French Teacher, Savvy Traveler & Culinary Enthusiast
6-13 July 2019
I've curated this unique food and wine focused travel itinerary to share with a small group of like-minded travellers my love of exploring France, gastronomy, and the culinary arts.
- Truffle hunting and private cellar wine tasting in the beautiful Côte de Nuits
- Visit famous Romanée Conti vineyards
- Fromagerie Gaugry visit in Dijon
- Visit Le Cassissium - learn the story of the famous French black currant
- Cooking class experience at renowned Institut Paul Bocuse, Lyon
- Exclusive Bernachon experience - the most reputed chocolatier of Lyon
- Traboules private tour—Lyon’s secret passageways
- Le Marmiton Cooking School class at la Mirande in Avignon
- Visit and tastings - world-renowned Châteauneuf du Pape vineyards
*Five star luxury accomodations, most meals included, authentic local dining experiences, private tours led by local expert guides (in English!), highest level of service, luxury transportation, exclusive access - truly a crème de la crème experience!
Want to learn more? Make your request here.